The Electronic Health Records market report [6 Year Forecast 2016-2022] focuses on Major Leading Industry Players, providing info like Electronic Health Records product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks. Profile the top manufacturers of Electronic Health Records, with sales, revenue and global market share of Electronic Health Records are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast and speak to info. Upstream raw materials and instrumentation and downstream demand analysis is additionally administrated. The Electronic Health Records market business development trends and selling channels square measure analyzed. From a global perspective, It also represents overall Electronic Health Records industry size by analyzing qualitative insights and historical data.
Request a Free Sample Report of this Research to Evaluate More: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1657223
The report will segment the technology for electronic health records and IT suppliers by hardware, software and services by application, including:
– Computerized health records.
– Billing automation.
– Decision support tools.
– Document and image management (RIS/PACS).
Use segments will also be addressed, including healthcare providers, private and public payers and consumers.
– 29 data tables
– An overview of the global markets and technologies for electronic health records
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
– Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
– Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Amazon.com, Analogic Corp., athenahealth Inc. and Beckman Coulter Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Make an Enquiry of this Report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1657223
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Electronic Health Records Defined
History of U.S. Regulatory Measures
Meaningful Use Incentive Drives Investment
EHR Challenges and Opportunities
EHR Cloud Trade-Offs
Protecting Patient Information
Cloud-enabled Electronic Health Records: Advantages and Disadvantages
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
Electronic Healthcare Technologies
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/2RtaFUo
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnews-24.blogspot.com/